NewLife Fertility Clinic is one of the leading clinics in Canada with the highest IVF success rates. Our highly professional and talented team sets us apart from our competition. We take pride in our laboratory and our embryologists who have enabled us, building families.
Amidst COVID-19 pandemic has made us priorities our standards to keep patients and our staff safe.
How We’re Changing the Clinic to Keep Patients Safe:
Safety of our patients and staff is our integral part and to further re-emphasize this value we have taken corporate-wide measures in all our locations:
- Mandatory daily sterilization of all our 7 locations.
- Removal of the magazines, candies, coffee cups, and more to reduce the physical way of spreading the virus.
- Sterilization of our work stations
Practicing the Ontario Government Public Policy:
We are actively implementing social distancing. We request our patients to follow these steps as a way of reducing the impact:
- Not to brings children and limit the attendance of the extended family and family in the clinic for the time being. We understand and realize it is a difficult journey without having a support network around you but we need to reduce the number of people on-site to ensure your safety.
- Not to bring support partners unless they have a critical need in treatment like a sperm sample. This is a temporary restriction.
Alternate Way of Consultation
- We are also offering phone/skype consultation for IVF Coordination meetings and encouraging patients to stay at home and avail of the phone/skype consultation option.
Our goal is to reduce the waiting time and unnecessary interaction and although we cannot promise there won’t be a delay but we can certainly ensure that you will be in the safest environment in our clinics.
We already follow strict rules of providing sterilizing stations as a universal basic precaution.